“Birmingham’s Wellness Doctor”
The staff at McMinn Clinic is a family of caregivers who work with our patients as partners to help them reach their maximum potential in mind, body, and spirit. Our excellent staff includes:
- Kristie Colvin - Office Manager
- Pat Wittig – CRNP, Adult Nurse Practitioner
- Samantha Wright – Medical Assistant
- Dr. Margot Walbert – Doctor of Oriental Medicine, Acupuncture, Chinese Massage
- Mary Jo Alexander – LPN
- Dolores Cook – IV Nurse
- Mary Puckett – Licensed Professional Counselor/New Patient Coordinator
- Amy Wedlund – Assistant Office Manager
- Chelsea Dodd – Front Office/Medical Assistant
- Adina Barnett – Aesthetician
- Jennifer Carter – Registered Dietitian
- Adrian Ward – Licensed Massage Therapist
Dr. McMinn has changed the doctor-patient paradigm. At McMinn Clinic, we will listen to you. You will be taken seriously. You will be invited and encouraged to be an active partner in your care. Together we will seek to find the root cause of problems, rather than just treating symptoms. We will use traditional modalities when necessary, but we will also consider holistic, complementary, and alternative modalities when appropriate. Finally, you will be empowered to find the answers and make the changes to take you to your place of optimal wellness.
Together we will establish a firm foundation upon which you can build a life filled with abundant energy and vibrant living.
We look forward to being your partner in wellness.
“Let’s work together….to find what works for you.”